Saying, ‘I’m sorry for what I said’, can recover your son completely.
But an arrogant Nigerian father will refuse to apologise to his son until he becomes irrecoverable.
“Never! I’m the one that born him.”
… Everybody here, myself inclusive, we need the continuous infilling of the Spirit of Obedience at all times.
The Lord speaks to you, “say Sorry to your wife”: Clear, Clean!
“That you are behind all the troubles in this house; say, ‘you are sorry’.”
Husband’s Response: Never! In my village, they don’t say sorry to a wife.
Never! God say something else!!! No, Ha!
He can now begin to say some unsavoury things about himself:
“I’ll prefer to die than to say that.”
Husband’s Response: I said in my village, if they hear Sir, they will kill me that I said Sorry to my wife.
Now, just Sorry to your son can recover him.
Just Sorry: I’m sorry, I’m sorry for what I said – can recover him completely.
But an arrogant Nigerian, from South West or Delta:
Never! ‘I’m the one that born him.’
Then heat and temperature in his family.
One Word: Sorry.
Just One Word but he won’t say it.
Father: Come here, you think I’ll say Sorry to you. Never.
Then he fuels the problem and suddenly the boy disappears: “I don’t want to live in this kind of place.”
By the time he gets him back, he is full of drugs; they will start running around.
Even when you say Sorry now, he can’t hear.
You won’t say it when he can hear, now he can’t hear anymore.
Son: are you talking to me? I’ll blow your head…
Then you’ll know the time has passed.
* No one here will suffer that.
That’s what obedience is all about. It makes you do what you will not normally do.
It over rides your view.
If that is what God says, that is what I’m going for.
Everybody needs the Spirit of Obedience: obedience to the full and obedience to the end.
You are not looking here and there: One Way.
No Plan B: God said it, I believe it, I run with it.
* That will be your new lifestyle.
* Your delightsome obedience will impact on your children
* No one will be named a wayward person in your lineage.
* All your children will serve God greater than you do.
* They will possess greater zeal than you possess in the name of Jesus Christ.
* From now, every personal instruction from the Lord to you will be met with delightsome obedience.
* You will not go your own way anymore in the name of Jesus.