For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne … Continue reading We Wish You A Merry Christmas!
“WALKING IN THE WAYS OF THE FATHERS”
Evang. Mike Bamiloye 2 Kings 22:1-2 KJV  Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty and one years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jedidah, the daughter of Adaiah of Boscath.  And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord , and … Continue reading “WALKING IN THE WAYS OF THE FATHERS”
Hundreds Encounter Christ during “Let Us Worship” revival tour led
Hundreds of people encountered the power of God this weekend with many choosing Christ for the first time from Missouri to Pennsylvania during the ongoing "Let Us Worship" revival tour led by worship evangelist Sean Feucht. The Holy Spirit was moving at Mill Creek Park in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday where hundreds of worshippers … Continue reading Hundreds Encounter Christ during “Let Us Worship” revival tour led
THE SEASON IS HERE – Apostle Arome Osayi
You will begin to navigate to places you need to be by wasting. And maybe you have been going through terrible times and you said God has abandoned me!!! Men like Simeon understood better, for many years he prayed with intercession, waiting for the consolation of Israel, and it was reveal to him by the … Continue reading THE SEASON IS HERE – Apostle Arome Osayi
YEARS OF PRAYERS AND PROPHECIES NOT IN VAIN!!!
- Bimbo Animashaun While driving to Lagos in the early hours of today to conduct a naming ceremony for the family of one of our Lagos Pastors, we ran into a blockage at Lagos/Ibadan Toll Gate at the outskirts of Ibadan close to Gurumaraji. It was SERIOUS. No way. All roads blocked. The protesters had … Continue reading YEARS OF PRAYERS AND PROPHECIES NOT IN VAIN!!!
Missouri Woman Dies, Goes to Heaven, and Comes Back with Mission to ‘Bring Home as Many as We Can’
Charlotte Holmes is on a mission to tell everyone she knows about what she experienced the day she died and went to Heaven. It was an experience that changed her life forever. Last September, she was admitted to Cox South Hospital in Springfield, Missouri after going in for a routine checkup with her cardiologist. While … Continue reading Missouri Woman Dies, Goes to Heaven, and Comes Back with Mission to ‘Bring Home as Many as We Can’
QUESTION OF THE DAY: How can I find scriptural promises to stand on?
Prayer that brings results must be based on God’s Word. It contains the answers to prayers we haven’t even prayed yet. Praying those answers from the beginning undergirds our confident expectation that God will do what He has said. Jesus said, “But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: How can I find scriptural promises to stand on?
MOVING AGAINST DEMONIC NETWORKING
Evang. Mike Bamiloye Luke 22:39-40,45-46 KJV  And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.  And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation. 45] And when he rose up from prayer, … Continue reading MOVING AGAINST DEMONIC NETWORKING
SIX (6) PRACTICAL WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR HUNGER FOR GOD’S WORD
-Monica Bass OUR HUNGER FOR GOD’S WORD INDICATES OUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH I purchased my first goat as a thirteen-year-old fresh out of the city suburbs. I had no idea what I was in for. I named my new pet Sarah Jane, and exactly one day after my purchase, she had four kids. And I had … Continue reading SIX (6) PRACTICAL WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR HUNGER FOR GOD’S WORD
Photocopying of Hymns now Illegal in China
China has escalated its ban on the printing of religious materials in recent months, inspecting printing houses for possible violations and even prohibiting the copying of hymns, according to a new report. The manager of a printing house in Luoyang in the province of Henan said his business was inspected on Sept. 14 for religious … Continue reading Photocopying of Hymns now Illegal in China
Tribe who formerly practice witchcraft, kill missionaries now accept Christ
The Yali Tribe in Papa New Guinea, which used to kill missionaries, practice witchcraft and engage in cannibalism, is now following God and graciously accepting 2,500 Bibles flown to them. One-thousand four hundred of the Bibles were children's Bibles, while the rest of them were regular Bibles. The Bibles came from Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF), … Continue reading Tribe who formerly practice witchcraft, kill missionaries now accept Christ
DON’T DO THINGS TO KILL TIME -Pastor Sam Adeyemi
YOU CANNOT KILL TIME. KILLING TIME IS SUICIDE Genesis 1:14-18 "I came by a tweet on social media, just some days ago, by Pastor Reno Omokri and he said "People say 'time is going', 'time is going', time is going nowhere, time never goes anywhere. You are the one that is going, you met time … Continue reading DON’T DO THINGS TO KILL TIME -Pastor Sam Adeyemi
YOUR PREPARATION IS NOT IN VAIN
- Bimbo Animashaun I once read this story from Bishop Francis Wale Oke. It's a story that inspires really and I believe that it will help and spur someone this morning. Baba wrote: It was in 1979 that God supernaturally launched me into nation-wide ministry. I was still a student in the University of Lagos, … Continue reading YOUR PREPARATION IS NOT IN VAIN
FAITH OR PRESUMPTION? (The Big Lesson)
Bimbo Animashaun In the faith walk, one of the greatest lessons you will ever learn is that YOU CAN'T USE FAITH AGAINST DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS. Inability to master this principle has led to the failure of many of God's children, and in some extreme cases, some have died prematurely just because of omission in this area. … Continue reading FAITH OR PRESUMPTION? (The Big Lesson)
OTHERS ARE DOING IT
This idea is a mindset that keeps making people fall especially people of God. Others are doing it, I can do it. I'm pleased to inform you that, it's not everything that people are doing that you can also do. It might not be a sin but it's just that you're not meant to follow … Continue reading OTHERS ARE DOING IT
“GRACE FOR THE WAITING PERIOD”
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Hebrews 6:13-15 13. For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no … Continue reading “GRACE FOR THE WAITING PERIOD”
WARRIOR DIMENSIONS IN GOD’S KINGDOM – Apostle Mike Orokpo
Warriors are fearless beings designed to face any adversity in any territory. Akin to that, in God's kingdom, warriors are sent in the days of God's move in a land. "For God has not given us the Spirit of fear but power, love and sound mind" There are four warrior dimensions God is bringing in … Continue reading WARRIOR DIMENSIONS IN GOD’S KINGDOM – Apostle Mike Orokpo
THERE IS A TIME APPOINTED
Evang. Mike Bamiloye There is still time of life or Appointed time for the fulfillment of every promise of God. So you come across verses like: Genesis 30:22-23 22. Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb. 23. And she conceived and bore a son, and said, “God has taken … Continue reading THERE IS A TIME APPOINTED
SUITABILITY!!! (Key To Discovering The Right Marriage Partner)
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother or Sister, the fact that someone is a "Christian" does not automatically mean that he or she is "suitable" for you as a marriage partner. Being a Christian is the first consideration but beyond that, being suitable for your "uniqueness" is another consideration. It is unarguable that a believer cannot … Continue reading SUITABILITY!!! (Key To Discovering The Right Marriage Partner)
-Evang. Mike Bamiloye What do we do with our "Christian Sisters" who dress up provocatively as instruments of demonic set-up against our children and men of God. Topless blouses, tight mini-skirts, transparents gowns, etc. If they were TV channels, we would turn them off. If they were computer window pop-ups, we would set filters against … Continue reading FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
“THEY ARE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS”
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye 2 Samuel 11:2-5 NKJV  Then it happened one evening that David arose from his bed and walked on the roof of the king's house. And from the roof he saw a woman bathing, and the woman was very beautiful to behold.  So David sent and inquired about the woman. … Continue reading “THEY ARE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS”
Spreading of Gospel as the Bible is been Translated into 700th Language
The number of full Bible translations hit 700 in recent weeks, although due to the speed at which translations have been released, no one is sure which one was the first to reach the mark. Wycliffe Bible Translations and the American Bible Society both celebrated the news, saying it’s a major milestone in advancing the … Continue reading Spreading of Gospel as the Bible is been Translated into 700th Language
FIND GRACE ON YOUR KNEES
● "I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach." - Charles Spurgeon ● "The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history." - Andrew Murray ● "We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties." - … Continue reading FIND GRACE ON YOUR KNEES
AWAKE! I REFUSE TO SLUMBER
-Evang. Mike Bamiloye Matthew 25:1-5  "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.  Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.  Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,  but … Continue reading AWAKE! I REFUSE TO SLUMBER
LOVE, APOLOGY AND GRATITUDE!!! (Vital Ingredients That Make Your Marriage Sizzle)
- Bimbo Animashaun Three statements that must not be lacking in every relationship: (1)I Love You. (2)I'm Sorry. (3)Thank You. They cement every viable and thriving marital relationship. They show LOVE, HUMILITY and GRATITUDE. Don't be too SHY to say "I LOVE YOU"; don't be too PROUD to say "I'M SORRY" and don't be too … Continue reading LOVE, APOLOGY AND GRATITUDE!!! (Vital Ingredients That Make Your Marriage Sizzle)
Restoration Mentality – Pastor Joel Osteen
I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten... (Joel 2:25, ESV) We serve a God of restoration! You may have had some disappointments or unfair things happen in your life; but instead of dwelling on the past and living in defeat, choose to focus on His promises because God wants … Continue reading Restoration Mentality – Pastor Joel Osteen
Young Christians Killed, Others kidnapped in Kaduna, Nigeria
Morning Star News – Two young Christian women and a 6-year-old boy were killed this week while other Christians were kidnapped or slain as uncontested lawlessness by Fulani herdsmen continued in Nigeria, sources said. In Plateau state the herdsmen attacked Kpachudu village in Miango District, Bassa County west of Jos, at about 8 p.m. on … Continue reading Young Christians Killed, Others kidnapped in Kaduna, Nigeria
“FINISHING WELL AND FINISHING STRONG”
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye Judges 16:21-22 KJV  But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.  Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven. The … Continue reading “FINISHING WELL AND FINISHING STRONG”
QUESTION OF THE DAY: Who’s Melchizedek?
Melchizedek is one of the most interesting and mysterious figures in the Scriptures (Genesis 14:18; Psalm 110:4; Hebrews 5:6, 10, 6:20, 7:1-28). Most scholars view him as a type and shadow of Jesus Christ. Some believe he is Jesus Himself, before He became a man. And others point to the possibility that Melchizedek was Noah’s … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: Who’s Melchizedek?
VISION, AMBITION OR DELUSION?
VISION is a product of God's Word - Hab.2:1-3. AMBITION is a product of human desire - Job 33:14-17. DELUSION is a product of Satanic deception and manipulation - Ezek.12:24. There's nothing that is as lovely as CATCHING A VISION EARLY IN LIFE - it preserves your strength and galvanizes your productivity. When someone catches … Continue reading VISION, AMBITION OR DELUSION?