The positive impact of a father’s embrace will outlast any perishable toy or gadget. Bishop T.D. Jakes and his son, Dexter Jakes, break down the strength and importance of the father and son relationship in their lives to honor Father’s Day. How has God inspired you to follow His position in being tender, being loving, … Continue reading Building the Foundation of Fatherhood – Bishop T.D. Jakes & Dexter Jakes
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Bishop Francis Wale Oke wrote: "I remember when we went to Sokoto to preach the gospel of Jesus. People told me we couldn't hold a crusade in Sokoto because it was an Islamic stronghold. Truly it was an Islamic stronghold, but we have authority through the name of Jesus to pull … Continue reading THE “LABOUR” OF THE FATHERS; The “Leverage” Of The Children!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In ministry today, much emphasis has been laid on the son's LOYALTY to the father and the fact that the son must TRUST the father wholeheartedly. Understandably so, for LOYALTY, predominantly speaking, is given from a person to "a higher authority", but a quick look at Jesus' relationship with the Father … Continue reading MUTUAL TRUST: Hallmark Of Father-son Relationship!
Father Oh what a love you have lavished On me a mortal to be called yours To share your image divine What an honor To be ordained and anointed To be your man and your scepter Dancing the rhythm of your heart Forever God Your glory God Is what I’ll run after… yeah… Without you … Continue reading KNOW THE LYRICS: Forever God – Richmond E.
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Personally, I don't subscribe to cursing spiritual children or anyone at all because that's not "my ministry", and that's not "our ministry" as bond servants of our Lord Jesus Christ. God never sent anyone to curse spiritual children; He sent us to bless and to build. There's no where in Scriptures … Continue reading DON’T CURSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN!!!
Many years ago, I asked my spiritual father, Pastor Peter O. Morakinyo this sincere question, "Daddy, based on your fatherly observation over time Sir, what personal weakness will you want me to work on Sir?". I was very sincere and genuine in my heart and I had a desire to last in ministry. Daddy smiled … Continue reading MONEY CANNOT BUY A SPIRITUAL FATHER!!! (Timeless Lesson On The Path Of The Call)
Saying, 'I'm sorry for what I said', can recover your son completely. But an arrogant Nigerian father will refuse to apologise to his son until he becomes irrecoverable. "Never! I'm the one that born him." ... Everybody here, myself inclusive, we need the continuous infilling of the Spirit of Obedience at all times. The Lord … Continue reading RELATIONSHIP TIPS FOR HUSBANDS AND FATHERS – Bishop David Oyedepo
- Bimbo Animashaun I don't really know "who" this teaching is meant for but sometime ago, I was in a early morning vision where the Spirit of God through one of my teachers in ministry gave me the substance of this teaching. At times we receive teachings supernaturally through this medium but it's not really … Continue reading SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
- Bimbo Animashaun Never ABUSE, INSULT or ATTACK fathers of Faith ON ANY LEVEL, especially on the basis of doctrinal persuasion. Truth is that you can't love the Body of Christ more than Christ Himself, and as such it is juvenile to supposedly channel your love for the Body of Christ or for the cause … Continue reading THE DANGER OF “ATTACKING” THE FATHERS!!!
Sometimes on this journey I get lost in my mistakes What looks to me like weakness Is a canvas for Your strength And my story isn't over My story's just begun And failure won't define me 'Cause that's what my Father does Yeah, failure won't define me 'Cause that's what my Father does Ooh, lay … Continue reading KNOW THE LYRICS: The Father’s House – Cory Asbury
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun No two generations are the same. The Bible affirms that generations come and go but the earth abides forever. ECCLESIASTES 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The greatest mistake that we can make is to compare generations with each other thereby losing … Continue reading WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THE FATHERS? (Refocusing And Rechanneling Generational Energy)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In February, 2003, I attended a Ministers' Conference at Osogbo, South West Nigeria and it was a meeting of a kind as it made an indelible impression on my calling. In the course of the Conference, one of the guest ministers (a father in the Body of Christ) relayed a vision … Continue reading THE “GREATEST” TEMPTATION OF THE NEXT GENERATION!!! (As The Spirit echoes “VARIETIES”)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I don't really know "who" this teaching is meant for but some few hours ago, I was in a early morning vision where the Spirit of God through one of my teachers in ministry gave me the substance of this teaching. At times we receive teachings supernaturally through this medium but … Continue reading SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
- Lesson From The Life Of Bishop Timothy - Timeless Instructions For The Young Minister - Unveiling The New Testament Model By Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I want to tell you the story of a man; Timothy is his name. Great man of God!!! A young man who was outstandingly outstanding by all indices and parameters … Continue reading THE UNBEATABLE ROLE OF SPIRITUAL FATHERS!!!
Often people wonder if painful or disruptive events are permitted by God to correct or discipline us. But how does God discipline His children? We know God does correct His children. That’s just part of loving us. Hebrews 12:7-11 points out that our earthly fathers correct us according to the flesh. But our heavenly Father … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: How does God discipline His children?
This is from Today's Pastor Joseph Prince's Daily Grace Inspiration - a daily Bible Devotional. Jesus said to him, “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father… John 14:9 Imagine the following scenario: A father tells his little girl, “Come here, girl. Mummy says that you have been playing by the roadside. Is that … Continue reading GOD WANTS HIS CHILDREN WELL AND JOYFUL