Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. - 1John3:1 Jesus loves you, accept him today
A GREATER GENERATION
“Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.” (Joshua 6: 1) One distinction of the Joshua generation is that they completed what their fathers started. Their fathers got a promise but never lived to see the fulfillment of the promise. Their fathers knew that … Continue reading A GREATER GENERATION
BIBLE VERSE: Abba Father! – Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. - Romans 8:15 Jesus loves you, accept him today - Tomorrow may be too late.
NOT BY POSITION
“22. And, behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw him, he fell at his feet, 23. And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; … Continue reading NOT BY POSITION
DIG YOUR OWN WELL!!!
(Key To Sustaining Spiritual Impartations) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In ministry, you must learn to DIG YOUR OWN WELL! Yes, you will receive impartations but you must activate those impartations by DIGGING YOUR OWN WELL. Don't WASTE impartations!!! Impartation is key to success in ministry, but when mismanaged, it won't deliver results. You don't succeed … Continue reading DIG YOUR OWN WELL!!!
THE LANGUAGE THE FATHERS UNDERSTAND!!!
-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun There's a LANGUAGE the fathers understand, and that is HONOUR!!! Please pay attention to this dear friend. A father may not understand English language, Yoruba language, Igbo language, Hausa language or any other language but EVERY FATHER UNDERSTANDS THE LANGUAGE OF HONOUR. You see, HONOUR is the key to ACCESS. HONOUR determines … Continue reading THE LANGUAGE THE FATHERS UNDERSTAND!!!
Building the Foundation of Fatherhood – Bishop T.D. Jakes & Dexter Jakes
The positive impact of a father’s embrace will outlast any perishable toy or gadget. Bishop T.D. Jakes and his son, Dexter Jakes, break down the strength and importance of the father and son relationship in their lives to honor Father’s Day. How has God inspired you to follow His position in being tender, being loving, … Continue reading Building the Foundation of Fatherhood – Bishop T.D. Jakes & Dexter Jakes
THE “LABOUR” OF THE FATHERS; The “Leverage” Of The Children!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Bishop Francis Wale Oke wrote: "I remember when we went to Sokoto to preach the gospel of Jesus. People told me we couldn't hold a crusade in Sokoto because it was an Islamic stronghold. Truly it was an Islamic stronghold, but we have authority through the name of Jesus to pull … Continue reading THE “LABOUR” OF THE FATHERS; The “Leverage” Of The Children!!!
MUTUAL TRUST: Hallmark Of Father-son Relationship!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In ministry today, much emphasis has been laid on the son's LOYALTY to the father and the fact that the son must TRUST the father wholeheartedly. Understandably so, for LOYALTY, predominantly speaking, is given from a person to "a higher authority", but a quick look at Jesus' relationship with the Father … Continue reading MUTUAL TRUST: Hallmark Of Father-son Relationship!
KNOW THE LYRICS: Forever God – Richmond E.
Father Oh what a love you have lavished On me a mortal to be called yours To share your image divine What an honor To be ordained and anointed To be your man and your scepter Dancing the rhythm of your heart Forever God Your glory God Is what I’ll run after… yeah… Without you … Continue reading KNOW THE LYRICS: Forever God – Richmond E.
DON’T CURSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Personally, I don't subscribe to cursing spiritual children or anyone at all because that's not "my ministry", and that's not "our ministry" as bond servants of our Lord Jesus Christ. God never sent anyone to curse spiritual children; He sent us to bless and to build. There's no where in Scriptures … Continue reading DON’T CURSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN!!!
MONEY CANNOT BUY A SPIRITUAL FATHER!!! (Timeless Lesson On The Path Of The Call)
Many years ago, I asked my spiritual father, Pastor Peter O. Morakinyo this sincere question, "Daddy, based on your fatherly observation over time Sir, what personal weakness will you want me to work on Sir?". I was very sincere and genuine in my heart and I had a desire to last in ministry. Daddy smiled … Continue reading MONEY CANNOT BUY A SPIRITUAL FATHER!!! (Timeless Lesson On The Path Of The Call)
RELATIONSHIP TIPS FOR HUSBANDS AND FATHERS – Bishop David Oyedepo
Saying, 'I'm sorry for what I said', can recover your son completely. But an arrogant Nigerian father will refuse to apologise to his son until he becomes irrecoverable. "Never! I'm the one that born him." ... Everybody here, myself inclusive, we need the continuous infilling of the Spirit of Obedience at all times. The Lord … Continue reading RELATIONSHIP TIPS FOR HUSBANDS AND FATHERS – Bishop David Oyedepo
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
- Bimbo Animashaun I don't really know "who" this teaching is meant for but sometime ago, I was in a early morning vision where the Spirit of God through one of my teachers in ministry gave me the substance of this teaching. At times we receive teachings supernaturally through this medium but it's not really … Continue reading SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
THE DANGER OF “ATTACKING” THE FATHERS!!!
- Bimbo Animashaun Never ABUSE, INSULT or ATTACK fathers of Faith ON ANY LEVEL, especially on the basis of doctrinal persuasion. Truth is that you can't love the Body of Christ more than Christ Himself, and as such it is juvenile to supposedly channel your love for the Body of Christ or for the cause … Continue reading THE DANGER OF “ATTACKING” THE FATHERS!!!
KNOW THE LYRICS: The Father’s House – Cory Asbury
Sometimes on this journey I get lost in my mistakes What looks to me like weakness Is a canvas for Your strength And my story isn't over My story's just begun And failure won't define me 'Cause that's what my Father does Yeah, failure won't define me 'Cause that's what my Father does Ooh, lay … Continue reading KNOW THE LYRICS: The Father’s House – Cory Asbury
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THE FATHERS? (Refocusing And Rechanneling Generational Energy)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun No two generations are the same. The Bible affirms that generations come and go but the earth abides forever. ECCLESIASTES 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The greatest mistake that we can make is to compare generations with each other thereby losing … Continue reading WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THE FATHERS? (Refocusing And Rechanneling Generational Energy)
THE “GREATEST” TEMPTATION OF THE NEXT GENERATION!!! (As The Spirit echoes “VARIETIES”)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In February, 2003, I attended a Ministers' Conference at Osogbo, South West Nigeria and it was a meeting of a kind as it made an indelible impression on my calling. In the course of the Conference, one of the guest ministers (a father in the Body of Christ) relayed a vision … Continue reading THE “GREATEST” TEMPTATION OF THE NEXT GENERATION!!! (As The Spirit echoes “VARIETIES”)
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I don't really know "who" this teaching is meant for but some few hours ago, I was in a early morning vision where the Spirit of God through one of my teachers in ministry gave me the substance of this teaching. At times we receive teachings supernaturally through this medium but … Continue reading SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
THE UNBEATABLE ROLE OF SPIRITUAL FATHERS!!!
- Lesson From The Life Of Bishop Timothy - Timeless Instructions For The Young Minister - Unveiling The New Testament Model By Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I want to tell you the story of a man; Timothy is his name. Great man of God!!! A young man who was outstandingly outstanding by all indices and parameters … Continue reading THE UNBEATABLE ROLE OF SPIRITUAL FATHERS!!!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: How does God discipline His children?
Often people wonder if painful or disruptive events are permitted by God to correct or discipline us. But how does God discipline His children? We know God does correct His children. That’s just part of loving us. Hebrews 12:7-11 points out that our earthly fathers correct us according to the flesh. But our heavenly Father … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: How does God discipline His children?
GOD WANTS HIS CHILDREN WELL AND JOYFUL
This is from Today's Pastor Joseph Prince's Daily Grace Inspiration - a daily Bible Devotional. Jesus said to him, “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father… John 14:9 Imagine the following scenario: A father tells his little girl, “Come here, girl. Mummy says that you have been playing by the roadside. Is that … Continue reading GOD WANTS HIS CHILDREN WELL AND JOYFUL