Matthew 25:14-16 KJV For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.  And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his … Continue reading YOUR GIFTS, YOUR SERVICE AND THE KINGDOM”
A young lady once sang beautifully with a wonderful sonorous voice before a spellbound congregation. Everyone agreed, The Lord would use her extensively for the expansion of the Kingdom of God and for the revival of God's people if she continued using her gift for The Lord. Soon, she was approached by a CEO of … Continue reading THE OFFER THAT KILLS A GIFT
(For Clarity And Discernment) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun There's a difference between a prophet who stands in the office of a prophet but pastors a church and a pastor by calling who flows in the revelation gifts of the Holy Spirit. Now don't confuse the two. That you as a pastor of a local church … Continue reading A PROPHET OR A PASTOR?
Several years ago, before I entered the ministry, during our church convention, I was standing outside the large church building on that Sunday morning, when a very famous music minister was called upon to come out and minister to us in song. She walked out to the front, grabbed the microphone and began to sing. … Continue reading GIFTED FOR THE KINGDOM REASON
Matthew 25:24-28, 30 24. “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25. And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you … Continue reading “USING OR WASTING THE MASTER’S RESOURCES”
Nothing destroys human relationships, especially in ministry like A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. A sense of entitlement puts pressure on you and triggers both insensitive and unreasonable expectations on the part of a minister. Here, the minister expects and demands much from people as A MATTER OF RIGHT, and if that expectation is not fulfilled, it … Continue reading “ENTITLEMENT” DESTROYS RELATIONSHIPS!!!
Mark 11:1-3 1Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples; 2and He said to them, “Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have entered it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has sat. Loose … Continue reading “TIED DOWN FOR A PURPOSE.”
-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I was at the bank yesterday to replace my verve card and the officer in charge extended the courtesy of offering me a chair to sit on while he attended to me. In the process of inputing my details to effect the card replacement, an elderly woman walked in and stood in … Continue reading THE ANOINTING DOESN’T MAKE US “ARROGANT” !!!
2 Kings 4:1-6 NKJV  A certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets cried out to Elisha, saying, "Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that your servant feared the LORD. And the creditor is coming to take my two sons to be his slaves."  So Elisha said … Continue reading “WHAT OIL DO YOU HIDE IN YOUR BOSSOM?”
- Apostle Michael Orokpo NAME It is an envelope of ordination. Every time God wants to promote a man in the spirit,he puts a signature on his name. A GRACE God places a unique gift or ability in your life that makes you stand out in your generation. The beauty of a woman is favour … Continue reading 5 ADVANTAGES GOD GIVES A MAN WHO EMBRACE THE WAY OF DEATH A NAME
-Mike Bamiloye Are you familiar with the Tragic ending of Samson, the anointed deliverer of God who was chosen from inside the womb to save the nation of Israel? He never got it right in MARRIAGE till he died, because he got it wrong from the beginning. He laid the foundation of his marriage with … Continue reading HE CAN GIVE LIFE TO ANY THING
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun That you speak fluently or have the gift of the gab does not make you a TEACHER of God's Word; it's by CALLING, GRACE and ANOINTING. That you exhibit choleric tendencies and organize/ mobilize people easily does not make you an APOSTLE; it's by CALLING, GRACE and ANOINTING. That you're naturally … Continue reading MINISTRY GIFTS VERSUS NATURAL ABILITIES!!! (Stating The Facts)
- Mike Bamiloye Matthew 25:14-16 KJV  For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.  And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; … Continue reading “YOUR GIFTS, YOUR SERVICE AND THE KINGDOM”
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Dear minister, never become ashamed of your calling. Every calling in Christ is A HIGH CALLING - Phil.3:14. Dimensions and operational dynamics notwithstanding, you carry A HIGH CALLING from the Lord. Don't embellish the specifications of your calling on the altar of social acceptance. You will be liberated in your mind … Continue reading DON’T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR CALLING!!!
Matthew 25:30 "And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." <!--more--> And this is the Crucial Point. THE MAN WAS CAST OUT INTO OUTER DARKNESS...WHERE THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH. For not making profit back to his Lord with the talent given, he … Continue reading THE WASTED TALENTS OF THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT – MIKE BAMILOYE.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1: 17 Jesus loves you, click here to claim it
This book helps Christians to understand how God demonstrates His power in our lives. Learn how to tap into the divine power that God intends all believers and ministers to utilize! It reveals what the Bible calls the ANOINTING – the power of God in action to change lives using Biblical insights, authors personal lessons … Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: Understanding the Anointing – Kenneth E. Hagin
Brother Kenneth and Gloria’s personal conviction is to tithe on the gross of all income—including gifts—that comes into their hands (Proverbs 3:9-10, Malachi 3:8-11). Ultimately, everyone needs to spend time with God and receive His direction where tithing and giving is concerned. Tithing on gifts may require direction from God. Some gifts, such as money, … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do I need to tithe on gifts I receive?
1. IT OCCURS ON DECEMBER 26TH. Boxing Day is observed annually on December 26. If it falls on a weekend, the public holiday itself will be celebrated on Monday. It became an official holiday during the reign of Queen Victoria, though some historians trace its origins back much further—to medieval times. Today, it's largely an … Continue reading What You Don’t know About Boxing Day
Christmas means different thing to different people, an average person sees Christmas as a season for celebration, and most times what they are celebrating they don’t know, some sees it an opportunity to have holiday with family, play with friends, take relief from work and all sort, there are some people that see it as … Continue reading A LIFE OF CHRISTMAS
Listen to how powerful is the name of Jesus being the Gift from God. Watch video
And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
On Wednesday, Pope Francis was given a white-painted special edition of Lamborghini Huracan as a gift, which sells for around 180,000 euros (N76m), but the pontiff gave it to charity. The pontiff received the Italian supercar painted especially for him in papal gold and white on Wednesday morning in a ceremony in Vatican City. He … Continue reading Practical Definition of Christianity;Pope Francis gets N76m Lamborghini as gift and donates it to charity