(Letter To The Young Minister) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun DEAR YOUNG MINISTER, anytime you have opportunity to talk about those who contributed to your spiritual development or ministerial upbringing, then don't be silent about it and don't mince words. You see, it's been a trend in ministry for some young ministers on the basis of … Continue reading GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun We live in a generation where people handle privileges with light and levity such that the attitude of ungratefulness is enthroned. And Biblically speaking, this is one of the signs of the last days: Paul, writing to Timothy, noted: 2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5 1 This know also, that in the last days … Continue reading HOW TO HANDLE PRIVILEGES!!!
-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun There's a LANGUAGE the fathers understand, and that is HONOUR!!! Please pay attention to this dear friend. A father may not understand English language, Yoruba language, Igbo language, Hausa language or any other language but EVERY FATHER UNDERSTANDS THE LANGUAGE OF HONOUR. You see, HONOUR is the key to ACCESS. HONOUR determines … Continue reading THE LANGUAGE THE FATHERS UNDERSTAND!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun HONOUR is a product of RIGHT PERCEPTION. FAMILIARITY is a product of WRONG PERCEPTION. In life and ministry, our PERCEPTIONS determine our RESPONSES, and our RESPONSES can make a huge difference between FAVOUR and "MISFORTUNE". CORRECT PERCEPTION is key! You RECEIVE people to the degree to which you PERCEIVE them. Let … Continue reading “PERCEPTIONS AND RESPONSES” IN MINISTRY!!!
(The Sentiments. The Extreme. And The Scriptural Balance) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A man or woman of God must be very firm and strong on BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES but tempered by LOVE. It is a proof of internal strength and spiritual maturity to be able to separate your PERSONAL OR PRIVATE POLICY from BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. Sometimes … Continue reading WHY SHOULD MINISTERS BE GIVEN HONORARIUM?
(Godly Wisdom For Young Ministers) -Pastor Bimbo Animashaun It's not a crime to be a young minister. It's not a crime to be a youth. And indeed, it's not a crime to be in your early or growing years in ministry. But it's a "crime" to be rude and arrogant as a young minister. It's … Continue reading LET NO MAN DESPISE THY YOUTH!!!
(Ethical Codes For Young Ministers) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Beloved, never take the honour from those above you in ministry for granted!!! I have seen some young ministers who don't know how to receive honour from elders, and your correct posture towards the honour conferred on you by the elderly ones will make a big … Continue reading HOW TO RECEIVE “HONOUR” FROM THE ELDERS!!!
Father Oh what a love you have lavished On me a mortal to be called yours To share your image divine What an honor To be ordained and anointed To be your man and your scepter Dancing the rhythm of your heart Forever God Your glory God Is what I’ll run after… yeah… Without you … Continue reading KNOW THE LYRICS: Forever God – Richmond E.
HONOUR can be IMPARTED in ministry!!! This is one of the hidden truths associated with the ministry of the laying on of hands. We read in Scriptures the story of a young man by the name of Joshua who carried THE SAME HONOUR that Moses carried, and this was transferred to him by the laying … Continue reading HONOUR BY IMPARTATION!!!
Evang. Mike Bamiloye 2 Kings 2:9-12 KJV  And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.  And … Continue reading THE POWER WORKING BEHIND THE FATHERS
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye Mark 4:35-39 NKJV  On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side."  Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.  … Continue reading “WAKE UP THE SLEEPING MASTER”
Galatians 6:9 NKJV And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 1 Corinthians 15:58 NKJV Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. … Continue reading “KEEP MOVING FORWARD”
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun HONOUR can be IMPARTED in ministry!!! This is one of the hidden truths associated with the ministry of the laying on of hands. We read in Scriptures the story of a young man by the name of Joshua who carried THE SAME HONOUR that Moses carried, and this was transferred to … Continue reading HONOUR BY IMPARTATION!!!
The person seated next to you maybe an Orchestration by God because the individual may carry the grace for speed just because you came to church, its not only the pastor or the man of God. They may say Turn to your neighbor and say "God Bless You". And you may resent the person because … Continue reading Honour – Apostle Selman
Kingsword Onyedikachi Amadi Your Pastor's wife is a woman. Your mother is a woman but the only woman we see on your status is Katherine Kuhlman. If we open your profile, scattered all over are the pictures of a woman that will never know you. Fanning the dead when the living don't know you. Katherine … Continue reading Honour your Shepherd
Many of you, even though your husband's are physically alive, some of you have killed them with the way you speak to them. You disrespect your husband in such a way that the man has forgotten his first name. You talk to him anyhow because you think, you are a bit better off.. please do … Continue reading How We Ignorantly Destroy Our Marital – Rev. Funke Felix-Adejumo
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun No matter what you know in ministry, if you have not mastered the principle of HONOUR, you're a rookie and you have just come to play in ministry. You can vomit fire and brimstone out of your mouth while preaching but if you don't have A SENSE OF HONOUR, I don't … Continue reading The principle of HONOUR
A man of honor is a THANK GOD man and not Oh my God man What this quote is simply saying is that any time a man of honour appears, people will says 'Thank God you are here' but if a man of dishonour appears on the same scene, people will say 'oh God why … Continue reading QUOTE OF THE MOMENT: Are you a man of Honour?