Despite its regular appearance in the Old Testament, polygamy is actually condemned in Scripture, according to Sam Emadi, author and senior editor at 9Marks, a church ministry resource organization. In an essay published at the theology website Desiring God on Tuesday titled, “Why Did God Allow Polygamy?,” Emadi wrote: “Among Israel’s patriarchs and kings, polygamy … Continue reading “Polygamy is Actually Condemned in Scripture”- Sam Emadi
When you first met your wife, she was the most beautiful woman. You called her your Queen, your darling, your baby, your sweet heart. Soon, you got married, life was good. You loved each other so much. Then sudden she got pregnant, sudden her looks began to change, from a beauty queen to something else. … Continue reading HOW PROBLEMS START IN MARRIAGE
I’ve studied spiritual warfare for sometime now and I’m continually reminded of how the enemy attacks Christian marriages. From the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3), he has sought to lure individuals and couples into his traps. He wants to weaken or destroy marriages, and he delights when children are wounded in the process. Without suggesting … Continue reading 12 WAYS THE ENEMY ATTACKS CHRISTIANS MARRIAGES.
1. Don't have another woman apart from your wife. 2. Thou shall not speak evil about your wife to your family. 3. Remember the labour of your wife when you were poor. So when you're rich honour her. 4. Don't compare your wife to any woman even your mother. 5. Six days maximum shall thee … Continue reading THE TEN COMMANDMENT OF MARRIAGE TO MEN
You can not still hold grudges against your husband or wife and still be praying for miracles for your ministry or business. You can not abandon your wife at home with your children and still expect God to favor you or perform miracles wherever you go. You can not pack out of the Master bedroom … Continue reading A WORD FOR THE COUPLES
Last week, a pastor was arrested in London after he delivered a public sermon on the biblical definition of marriage out of Genesis 1. John Sherwood, who is 71 and the pastor of a north London church, was arrested April 23 in the center of Uxbridge, London, under the Public Order Act for making "allegedly … Continue reading Pastor in Jail for Preaching Biblical Perspective of Marriage
(Frank Talk) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A great man tenders and nurtures his wife until her best is unleashed for the world to see. Women are like a garden. Whether that garden will be overgrown with weeds or made to produce fruits will be largely dependent on the discretionary power of the gardener (in this … Continue reading HOW TO CULTIVATE YOUR WIFE!!!
Marriage is not a prison, marriage is not frustration, marriage is not a punishment. Marriage is a blessing and everyone can have that. Bad marriage is a choice. The fact that you agreed to marry someone does not mean you agreed or allowed yourself to be maltreated. Marriage is not for everyone. Marriage is one … Continue reading BAD MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE
1. MARRYING AN OLDER MAN: I don’t think marrying older men is bad but marrying someone that is old enough to be your father or older than your father, is it for love or what? 2. PLEADING, BEGGING & CRYING FOR MEN to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to … Continue reading 10 MARITAL MISTAKES LADIES MAKE
· Laziness kills marriage · Suspicion kills marriage · Lack of trust kills marriage · Lack of mutual respect kills marriage · Unforgiveness kills marriage (Forgiveness is not optional but mandatory) · Arguments kills marriage · Keeping secrets from your spouse kills marriage · Every form of infidelity kills marriage (financial, emotional, psychological, material, etc) … Continue reading KILLERS OF MARRIAGE
The Vatican doctrinal office has said that priests and other Catholic ministers will not be allowed to bless same-sex marriages, Reuters reports. The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), in a statement on Monday warned that it is not licit to bless same-sex marriage as marriages between men and women was a sacrament … Continue reading “God does not and cannot bless sin” The Pope Kicks against Blessing of Gay marriage
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Don't marry a PERFECT person; marry a SINCERE person. It is better to marry someone who shows vulnerability than to marry someone who masks vulnerability. Truth is that in most recorded cases of successful marriages, couples have learnt to grow together amidst obvious personal differences while employing the mutual adjustment techniques … Continue reading DON’T MARRY A “PERFECT” PERSON!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun DEAR SISTER, please don't be offended at this short piece because it will surely do you good. Maintain an open heart to receive it because it's the word of the Lord. If you're born again; I mean you're grafted into Christ but you've been praying everlasting prayer all this while to … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!! (A Word To Our Kingdom Sisters)
They cannot be abusing you and you are still in that relationship, they cannot be slapping you and you are still in that relationship. They have not married you but the kind of SMS they send to you, it is somehow. They have not yet married you and they are treating you anyhow and you … Continue reading ‘YOU CANNOT BE IN MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS AND SAY YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED’ – Pastor Jerry Eze
Your desire to be an active member of a local church is good. It is a part of our new nature in Christ that gives us the desire to serve the Lord. But problems can arise in a home where one spouse wants to actively serve God and the other does not. It’s always difficult … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: What If My Spouse Won’t Let Me Go To Church?
It was my wedding night. I was so tired, I needed a bath and a rest. We had danced so much my back was aching. My husband was beginning to have funny ideas. He was beaming like a new born baby. Well, I wouldn't blame him; any man in his position would not joke with … Continue reading MY WEDDING NIGHT
DEAR MINISTER, it becomes a lot easier for you in ministry if your wife or fiancee (as the case may be) is your "first disciple" i.e. the first person you minister to constantly before ministering to others. Your spiritual input in your "wife to be" is a major trigger for cohesiveness and synergy of purpose … Continue reading A NOTE TO THE YOUNG MINISTER!!! (On Alignment In Marriage)
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother and Sister in the Lord, it's important to realize that MARRIAGE IS A "BOND"; not a "BONDAGE". The issue of emotional feelings in marital relationships is one that can't be compromised. Marriage is not a CONSCRIPTION; it is a CONSENSUS. You need to be not only married but HAPPILY MARRIED. … Continue reading HOW TO HANDLE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE DEVOID OF “EMOTIONAL FEELINGS”!!!
A 24-year-old Christian woman was killed in Rawalpindi, Pakistan after her parents rejected a marriage proposal and an invitation to convert to Islam by two Muslim men. International Christian Concern reports the woman by the name of Sonia was shot and killed by Muhammad Shehzad and a man named Faizan. She was confronted and killed … Continue reading Pakistan Christian Woman Killed over Refusal of Marriage proposal from Muslim Man
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun (For Christian Sisters) Dear Sister In Zion, It's important to understand the psychology of a man when it comes to marital feelings and affection. A man is not "MAJORLY" attracted to you in marriage by the FIRE that you carry but by the VIRTUE that you possess. Sometimes I see very … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON “MARITAL LOVE” – Part Two!!!
Dear Anointed Brother, Please kindly note that NOT EVERY SISTER will be maritally attracted to you because you carry A VERY STRONG ANOINTING. It is misleading to think that the anointing is the key to the heart of a woman. Many sisters around you will simply love you as a child of God and as … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON “MARITAL LOVE”!!! (For Christian Brothers)
Pastor John Gray stepped down from leading Relentless Church in South Carolina just months ago. But, even though many thought Gray's troubles were over the eviction lawsuits which he settled with Ron Carpenter, he revealed that wasn't the real reason he stepped down. On Sunday, in a lengthy Instagram post, Gray revealed he stepped down … Continue reading Relentless Church Pastor, John Gray Step Down
Proverbs 10:12: Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Song of Solomon 2:16: I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 3:4: I have found the one whom my soul loves. John 15:12: My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Corinthians 16:14: Do … Continue reading Bible Verses on Love and Marriage
APOSTLE SULEMAN JUST CHANGED OUR WHOLE THINKING ABOUT "FOR BETTER for WORSE" - MARRIAGE VOW - If you are used to attending Nigeria weddings you will be familiar with many Marriage quotes like "for better for worse", "till death do us apart" and many quotes you can think of that are normally used in Nigeria … Continue reading What you Don’t know about the word “FOR BETTER for WORSE” – MARRIAGE VOW
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother or Sister, the fact that someone is a "Christian" does not automatically mean that he or she is "suitable" for you as a marriage partner. Being a Christian is the first consideration but beyond that, being suitable for your "uniqueness" is another consideration. It is unarguable that a believer cannot … Continue reading SUITABILITY!!! (Key To Discovering The Right Marriage Partner)
- Bimbo Animashaun Three statements that must not be lacking in every relationship: (1)I Love You. (2)I'm Sorry. (3)Thank You. They cement every viable and thriving marital relationship. They show LOVE, HUMILITY and GRATITUDE. Don't be too SHY to say "I LOVE YOU"; don't be too PROUD to say "I'M SORRY" and don't be too … Continue reading LOVE, APOLOGY AND GRATITUDE!!! (Vital Ingredients That Make Your Marriage Sizzle)
Welcome on board #RELATIONSHIPMATTERS Beloved. This morning we'll take off from where we stopped last time on the topic, "MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE?" and this will be the third part of this teaching. If you've not read the first and second part of this teaching, please do well to go through them on my timeline so … Continue reading MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE? Part Three
- Bimbo Animashaun Good morning Beloved. Today we'll continue the series of teaching on the topic, "MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE?". For the want of space, constraints of time and so as not to belabour the point, I will not bother to go over some points that have been strongly emphasized in the Part One of this … Continue reading MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE? Part Two
- Bimbo Animashaun Over the years, I've been privileged of God to speak some vital truths and uncover some salient facts on different layers of the marital experience, and I discovered that it's customary for Christians to habitually and intrinsically shy away from the truth. Sometimes we focus more on the accessories at the expense … Continue reading MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE? Part One
Permit me to share this little story with you, I'm sure it will bless you. Sometimes ago, a man went with his wife in their car to a fuel station, while they were buying the fuel, the man discovered that it was the wife's ex boyfriend that is attending to them. He then smiled and … Continue reading NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR POWER AS A WOMAN – Apostle Joshua Selman