(The Core Issues) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun There's a wide gap and margin of difference between "STYLE" and "SUBSTANCE" in ministry. Don't be distracted by people's STYLE OF MINISTRY, as long as it does not offend the morality or sensibility of Scriptures. Truth is that we all have DIFFERENT STYLES PECULIAR TO US, and more … Continue reading OF MINISTRY “STYLE” AND “SUBSTANCE”!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Someone once asked Bishop David Oyedepo, "Sir, in a NUTSHELL, what's the secret of success in ministry?". Bishop responded, "Nutshell? Nutshell? You will see many NAUGHTY SHELLS". First, the approach in asking that question was not mature enough. Second, the issue of "NUTSHELL" is the deception of a generation. Truth is … Continue reading THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS IN MINISTRY!!!
We all need PLATFORMS in ministry. It is not true that platforms are unnecessary in ministry. You need platforms. I need platforms. We all need platforms. And God gives platforms to His ministers. What is wrong is for PLATFORMS to become your motive and driving force in ministry. No; your goal in ministry is to … Continue reading MANAGE PLATFORMS WELL!!! (On Three Dimensional Levels)
There are four things that I have identified based on ministry exposure and experience that can make a minister to become irrelevant in the move of God and go into extinction. (1) Doing what God did not call you to do or instruct you to do. (2) Inability to handle financial pressure in ministry. (3) … Continue reading DEAR MINISTER, STAY “RELEVANT”; DON’T GO INTO EXTINCTION!!!
Must You Start A Church? Because you are gifted to Speak, and you are in control of the Youths in your local assembly; Does that Mean You are Anointed to Start a Church? Because you are respected by a large members of the congregation, and you are trusted by the Pastor to handle Counselling Sessions … Continue reading EH! BROTHER, MUST YOU START A CHURCH?
(The Sentiments. The Extreme. And The Scriptural Balance) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A man or woman of God must be very firm and strong on BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES but tempered by LOVE. It is a proof of internal strength and spiritual maturity to be able to separate your PERSONAL OR PRIVATE POLICY from BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. Sometimes … Continue reading WHY SHOULD MINISTERS BE GIVEN HONORARIUM?
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In recent times, there have been baseless and unwarranted criticisms of ministers who post messages on Facebook and other social media platforms. Sometimes people call them "Facebook ministers" who have no solid ministerial base or pedigree. Infact some mischievously go to the extent of saying that they are "Facebook-ordained ministers". For … Continue reading FACEBOOK MINISTERS? (Matters Arising)
The Great Lesson! Story That Inspires!! Walking The Path Of Honour!!! - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Many years ago, the mother of one of Africa's greatest prophets, Prophet D. O. Babajide, saw a vision. In that vision, she saw her son, Prophet D. O. Babajide so huge with extremely big physique like a great giant but … Continue reading “KNOW WE NO MAN AFTER THE FLESH”!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In ministry, JURISDICTION MATTERS. You need to understand the boundary and geography of your call in order to stay safe and last long. There are certain things we don't "grow" into in ministry, no matter all the spiritual efforts and preparations we put in place. The sovereignty of God takes precedence … Continue reading DIVINE ELECTION IN MINISTRY!
-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I was at the bank yesterday to replace my verve card and the officer in charge extended the courtesy of offering me a chair to sit on while he attended to me. In the process of inputing my details to effect the card replacement, an elderly woman walked in and stood in … Continue reading THE ANOINTING DOESN’T MAKE US “ARROGANT” !!!
(Godly Wisdom For Young Ministers) -Pastor Bimbo Animashaun It's not a crime to be a young minister. It's not a crime to be a youth. And indeed, it's not a crime to be in your early or growing years in ministry. But it's a "crime" to be rude and arrogant as a young minister. It's … Continue reading LET NO MAN DESPISE THY YOUTH!!!
(Strength For Today; Bright Hope For Tomorrow) Dear minister, you need more than A STRONG SPIRIT to do ministry, you equally need A SOUND MIND and A HEALTHY BODY. Don't break down mentally in the course of ministry. The challenges that come with ministry work can drain your mental resources if you don't put structures … Continue reading THE MINISTER AND HIS MENTAL HEALTH!!!
(On Ministry, Timing, Ethics And Procedure) Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Don't pull out of school because you want to do ministry. Don't boycott lectures because you want to go on marathon prayers. Don't neglect exam preparation to soak in the Word. In a nutshell, don't abandon your studies to go start ministry work. Papa, Bishop Francis … Continue reading LETTER TO THE CAMPUS MINISTER!!!
(Ethical Codes For Young Ministers) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Beloved, never take the honour from those above you in ministry for granted!!! I have seen some young ministers who don't know how to receive honour from elders, and your correct posture towards the honour conferred on you by the elderly ones will make a big … Continue reading HOW TO RECEIVE “HONOUR” FROM THE ELDERS!!!
2 Kings 3:25-27 NKJV  Then they destroyed the cities, and each man threw a stone on every good piece of land and filled it; and they stopped up all the springs of water and cut down all the good trees....  And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too fierce … Continue reading MAKING THE HIGHEST SACRIFICE…FOR YOUR CALLING AND PURPOSE
To my mind, the most "difficult" place to go preach is at a Ministers' Conference or Ministers' Meeting - now that's my personal opinion. You see, it is at a Ministers' Conference or Meeting that you see people squeeze their faces for various reasons. While a large number of ministers will accept what you're saying … Continue reading THE MOST “DIFFICULT” PLACE TO PREACH!!!
(A Note To The Young Minister) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun DEAR "COVENANT" FRIENDS IN MINISTRY, kindly note that friendship in ministry is a product of CALLING; not a product of individual allegiance to spiritual fathers. Your friend in ministry is not under any obligation to accept your spiritual father as his but he's under obligation … Continue reading ON MINISTRY FRIENDSHIP, SPIRITUAL ALLEGIANCE AND THE BINDING FORCE OF THE CALL!!!
DEAR MINISTER, it becomes a lot easier for you in ministry if your wife or fiancee (as the case may be) is your "first disciple" i.e. the first person you minister to constantly before ministering to others. Your spiritual input in your "wife to be" is a major trigger for cohesiveness and synergy of purpose … Continue reading A NOTE TO THE YOUNG MINISTER!!! (On Alignment In Marriage)
- A Glimpse Into History - Revelation Above Tradition - Promoting Unity In Diversity By Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I want to speak as one who has been privileged of God to learn at the feet of the fathers and acquainted with the move of God in Nigeria from Christian Literature. The Bible has this to … Continue reading A GENERATION ON THE THRESHOLD OF REVIVAL!!!
- Bimbo Animashaun I don't really know "who" this teaching is meant for but sometime ago, I was in a early morning vision where the Spirit of God through one of my teachers in ministry gave me the substance of this teaching. At times we receive teachings supernaturally through this medium but it's not really … Continue reading SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
- Bimbo Animashaun Many believers/ministers are "PROPHETIC" in the sense that they're acquainted with God's plan for their lives but they are not "STRATEGIC" in the sense that they don't know how to go about it. You see, dear friend; being "PROPHETIC" is one thing but being "STRATEGIC" is the other. The former without the … Continue reading BE “PROPHETIC” AND “STRATEGIC”!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun There are four things that I have identified based on ministry exposure and experience that can make a minister to become irrelevant in the move of God and go into extinction. (1) Doing what God did not call you to do or instruct you to do. (2) Inability to handle financial … Continue reading DEAR MINISTER, STAY RELEVANT… DON’T GO INTO EXTINCTION
There's a wide gap and margin of difference between "STYLE" and "SUBSTANCE" in ministry. Don't be distracted by people's STYLE OF MINISTRY, as long as it does not offend the morality or sensibility of Scriptures. Truth is that we all have DIFFERENT STYLES PECULIAR TO US, and more often than not, this is based on … Continue reading OF MINISTRY “STYLE” AND “SUBSTANCE”!!! (The Core Issues)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A great irony of ministry that a minister needs to handle with God's wisdom and spiritual discipline is THE ATTRACTION that comes with other people's callings AT THE EXPENSE of his own calling. Time has shown that many ministers are predisposed to this temptation but discipline is required to stay in … Continue reading THE IRONY OF MINISTRY!!! (Scaling The Pitfalls)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun The future of ministry "largely" depends on generational transfer, and the massive erosion of core ministry values and orientation is also largely triggered by generational gap. God is not the God of one generation; He's the God of all generations, and it is His supreme will and counsel that His work … Continue reading GENERATIONAL GAP OR GENERATIONAL TRANSFER? (The Choice Is Ours)
- Kingsword Onyedikachi Amadi The blind sees.... The 10 lame walked... The dead are rising but we are not deceived. By the Grace of God, we have seen several miracles, super creative miracles even on the road but we can't be deceived. No! When you begin to feast with God from a sincere heart as … Continue reading THERE IS A MAN THAT RAISED WHEEL CHAIRS ON OUR STREET TODAY BUT IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN WILL BE ON A WHEEL CHAIR SOON.
The minister of intelligence in Iran has openly admitted that Christianity is spreading across the country. Iranwire.com reports Mahmoud Alavi, the Islamic Republic's intelligence minister, was giving a speech in front of several Shia Muslim clerics when he announced "Christianity is spreading in "parts" of Iran." In an attempt to describe the category of people that … Continue reading Christianity is Spreading across Iran, Intelligence Minister Admits