-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun No matter how brilliant, intelligent, cerebral and loaded a student is, if he doesn't follow instructions in an examination, he will fail "gallantly". I have seen situations in the past where students who were regarded as geniuses failed very woefully simply because they didn't follow exam instructions. No matter how well versed … Continue reading FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS!!! (Key To Soaring In Ministry)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun What's your "fear" today? What's your "worry" right now? What's the "burden" in your heart at the moment? What are you going through right now Sir or Ma? I like you to know that you're coming out of it stronger, taller, sharper, brighter and better in the Precious Name of our … Continue reading A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO GOD’S MINISTERS!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun If I had the privilege to give a piece of advice to young ministers in my generation on public criticisms and other related matters, I would say, "Don't be in a hurry to criticize people or what they do because in the years to come, you might find yourself doing the … Continue reading MY ADVICE TO YOUNG MINISTERS IN MY GENERATION!!! (Building Doctrinal Convictions)
Bimbo Animashaun When I was very young in the Faith, there's this statement that was common within our fold, "HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN!". It was David who made that statement in Scripture when he was writing an epitaph on the demise of Saul the first king of Israel after the latter was slain on … Continue reading THERE IS AN ARMY RISING ON
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun One day, the Spirit of God asked me an extremely crucial question, "What do you consider as the things that will keep you effective in the work that I have committed into your hand?". By way of divine impression on my heart I knew He was making reference to my teaching … Continue reading KEYS TO EFFECTIVENESS!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun This short teaching is "FIGURATIVE"; it's not DOCTRINAL. You can pick one or two lessons from it and apply it to your work. The goal is to recognize your "tools" of ministry and harness them for your profiting. Ministry can be "fun" really. Ministry can be done with ease. Ministry work … Continue reading THE “TOOLS” OF MINISTRY!!! (Leveraging Your Cutting Edge In The Call)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun No two generations are the same. The Bible affirms that generations come and go but the earth abides forever. ECCLESIASTES 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The greatest mistake that we can make is to compare generations with each other thereby losing … Continue reading WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THE FATHERS? (Refocusing And Rechanneling Generational Energy)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Dear minister, never become ashamed of your calling. Every calling in Christ is A HIGH CALLING - Phil.3:14. Dimensions and operational dynamics notwithstanding, you carry A HIGH CALLING from the Lord. Don't embellish the specifications of your calling on the altar of social acceptance. You will be liberated in your mind … Continue reading DON’T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR CALLING!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun In February, 2003, I attended a Ministers' Conference at Osogbo, South West Nigeria and it was a meeting of a kind as it made an indelible impression on my calling. In the course of the Conference, one of the guest ministers (a father in the Body of Christ) relayed a vision … Continue reading THE “GREATEST” TEMPTATION OF THE NEXT GENERATION!!! (As The Spirit echoes “VARIETIES”)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I don't really know "who" this teaching is meant for but some few hours ago, I was in a early morning vision where the Spirit of God through one of my teachers in ministry gave me the substance of this teaching. At times we receive teachings supernaturally through this medium but … Continue reading SEVEN FACTS ABOUT “SPIRITUAL FATHERING”!!! (Prophetic Guide To Exploits In Ministry)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Ability to drink from different sources relevant to your calling and crystalize those dimensions into the pattern of your ministry is a great show of apostolic wisdom. Like a bee which takes its nectar from different sources, you're able to interact with different streams of grace that add value to your … Continue reading IMPARTATION IS NOT LIMITATION!!!
Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Permit me to share this with us Sirs and Mas: Ministry is a very wide field of learning, and it's always God's pattern and strategy for a generation to learn from previous generations. The Scripture is replete with this!!! I have seen ministers on fire (and I mean REAL FIRE ) but … Continue reading WHAT GOD IS LOOKING FOR IN THE “VESSELS OF THE NEXT GENERATION”!!! (Speaking To The Consciense Of This Generation)
There's a wide gap and margin of difference between "STYLE" and "SUBSTANCE" in ministry. Don't be distracted by people's STYLE OF MINISTRY, as long as it does not offend the morality or sensibility of Scriptures. Truth is that we all have DIFFERENT STYLES PECULIAR TO US, and more often than not, this is based on … Continue reading OF MINISTRY “STYLE” AND “SUBSTANCE”!!! (The Core Issues)
Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Influence is Power! Influence is Powerful!! Influence is Magnetic!!! Influence determines the posterity of your calling and ministry on the sands of time. Influence can also determine your place in eternity in terms of placement and rewards. The way you manage influence as a minister truly shows the depth of God's wisdom … Continue reading HOW TO MANAGE INFLUENCE!!! (Wisdom Keys To Lasting Impact In Ministry)
Pastor Bimbo Animashaun What you can simply get by STUDY and RESEARCH in ministry, you don't "always" expect the Holy Spirit to teach you by REVELATION or INSPIRATION. There are MANY THINGS that you may never get by REVELATION or INSPIRATION till you exit this world but which are profitable to your work and calling. … Continue reading WHY “RESEARCH” IS IMPORTANT IN MINISTRY!!!
Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Not all ministers will be setmen or founders of ministries! And not all ministers will serve as associate Pastors in ministry. It is one thing to carry God's calling upon your life potentially, it is another thing to grow into the full stature of that calling over time. Many ministers (especially young … Continue reading UNDERSTANDING YOUR LEVEL OF COMMISSION!!!(Snippets On Protocols Of Divine Placement)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A great irony of ministry that a minister needs to handle with God's wisdom and spiritual discipline is THE ATTRACTION that comes with other people's callings AT THE EXPENSE of his own calling. Time has shown that many ministers are predisposed to this temptation but discipline is required to stay in … Continue reading THE IRONY OF MINISTRY!!! (Scaling The Pitfalls)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun The future of ministry "largely" depends on generational transfer, and the massive erosion of core ministry values and orientation is also largely triggered by generational gap. God is not the God of one generation; He's the God of all generations, and it is His supreme will and counsel that His work … Continue reading GENERATIONAL GAP OR GENERATIONAL TRANSFER? (The Choice Is Ours)
-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Don't preach or teach as if you're fighting the Body of Christ. The Body of Christ is bigger than you, and it's bigger than every single individual. Some men and women have been labouring to build this Body before you came on the scene, some for years, some for decades and some … Continue reading Teach the Truth with Love