Despite its regular appearance in the Old Testament, polygamy is actually condemned in Scripture, according to Sam Emadi, author and senior editor at 9Marks, a church ministry resource organization. In an essay published at the theology website Desiring God on Tuesday titled, “Why Did God Allow Polygamy?,” Emadi wrote: “Among Israel’s patriarchs and kings, polygamy … Continue reading “Polygamy is Actually Condemned in Scripture”- Sam Emadi
Three by-products of prayer relationship -Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Jeremiah 33:3 CALLING AT THE ALTAR OF PRAYER Basically the altar of prayer is the altar of relationship between man and God. The place of prayer is the place where the relationship between man and God is serviced. In all relationships, the quality of communication is … Continue reading VIBRANCY OF PRAYER EQUALS VIBRANCY OF RELATIONSHIP
1. Don't have another woman apart from your wife. 2. Thou shall not speak evil about your wife to your family. 3. Remember the labour of your wife when you were poor. So when you're rich honour her. 4. Don't compare your wife to any woman even your mother. 5. Six days maximum shall thee … Continue reading THE TEN COMMANDMENT OF MARRIAGE TO MEN
You can not still hold grudges against your husband or wife and still be praying for miracles for your ministry or business. You can not abandon your wife at home with your children and still expect God to favor you or perform miracles wherever you go. You can not pack out of the Master bedroom … Continue reading A WORD FOR THE COUPLES
(Frank Talk) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A great man tenders and nurtures his wife until her best is unleashed for the world to see. Women are like a garden. Whether that garden will be overgrown with weeds or made to produce fruits will be largely dependent on the discretionary power of the gardener (in this … Continue reading HOW TO CULTIVATE YOUR WIFE!!!
Wanted: Men who will Deepen their Walk with God Psalm 15:1-5 There is a pathway to walking with God called truth. Truth sets us free, truth guards our way, and truth opens us to commune with God. Every man who commits to the way of truth, starts down the Psalm 15 pathway into a close … Continue reading WANTED: Men who will Deepen their Walk with God
Nothing destroys human relationships, especially in ministry like A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. A sense of entitlement puts pressure on you and triggers both insensitive and unreasonable expectations on the part of a minister. Here, the minister expects and demands much from people as A MATTER OF RIGHT, and if that expectation is not fulfilled, it … Continue reading “ENTITLEMENT” DESTROYS RELATIONSHIPS!!!
Do you know that fornication is an addiction? Once you are addicted to fornication, breaking the yoke can be a big war within you. Have you been struggling with this addiction for a long period of time and really want to breakthrough? You can overcome it, try to follow the following tips: 1. Read and … Continue reading 10 WAYS TO OVERCOME FORNICATION
The Vatican doctrinal office has said that priests and other Catholic ministers will not be allowed to bless same-sex marriages, Reuters reports. The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), in a statement on Monday warned that it is not licit to bless same-sex marriage as marriages between men and women was a sacrament … Continue reading “God does not and cannot bless sin” The Pope Kicks against Blessing of Gay marriage
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Don't marry a PERFECT person; marry a SINCERE person. It is better to marry someone who shows vulnerability than to marry someone who masks vulnerability. Truth is that in most recorded cases of successful marriages, couples have learnt to grow together amidst obvious personal differences while employing the mutual adjustment techniques … Continue reading DON’T MARRY A “PERFECT” PERSON!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun DEAR SISTER, please don't be offended at this short piece because it will surely do you good. Maintain an open heart to receive it because it's the word of the Lord. If you're born again; I mean you're grafted into Christ but you've been praying everlasting prayer all this while to … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!! (A Word To Our Kingdom Sisters)
They cannot be abusing you and you are still in that relationship, they cannot be slapping you and you are still in that relationship. They have not married you but the kind of SMS they send to you, it is somehow. They have not yet married you and they are treating you anyhow and you … Continue reading ‘YOU CANNOT BE IN MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS AND SAY YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED’ – Pastor Jerry Eze
Your desire to be an active member of a local church is good. It is a part of our new nature in Christ that gives us the desire to serve the Lord. But problems can arise in a home where one spouse wants to actively serve God and the other does not. It’s always difficult … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: What If My Spouse Won’t Let Me Go To Church?
It was my wedding night. I was so tired, I needed a bath and a rest. We had danced so much my back was aching. My husband was beginning to have funny ideas. He was beaming like a new born baby. Well, I wouldn't blame him; any man in his position would not joke with … Continue reading MY WEDDING NIGHT
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother and Sister in the Lord, it's important to realize that MARRIAGE IS A "BOND"; not a "BONDAGE". The issue of emotional feelings in marital relationships is one that can't be compromised. Marriage is not a CONSCRIPTION; it is a CONSENSUS. You need to be not only married but HAPPILY MARRIED. … Continue reading HOW TO HANDLE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE DEVOID OF “EMOTIONAL FEELINGS”!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun (For Christian Sisters) Dear Sister In Zion, It's important to understand the psychology of a man when it comes to marital feelings and affection. A man is not "MAJORLY" attracted to you in marriage by the FIRE that you carry but by the VIRTUE that you possess. Sometimes I see very … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON “MARITAL LOVE” – Part Two!!!
Proverbs 10:12: Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Song of Solomon 2:16: I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 3:4: I have found the one whom my soul loves. John 15:12: My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Corinthians 16:14: Do … Continue reading Bible Verses on Love and Marriage
APOSTLE SULEMAN JUST CHANGED OUR WHOLE THINKING ABOUT "FOR BETTER for WORSE" - MARRIAGE VOW - If you are used to attending Nigeria weddings you will be familiar with many Marriage quotes like "for better for worse", "till death do us apart" and many quotes you can think of that are normally used in Nigeria … Continue reading What you Don’t know about the word “FOR BETTER for WORSE” – MARRIAGE VOW
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother or Sister, the fact that someone is a "Christian" does not automatically mean that he or she is "suitable" for you as a marriage partner. Being a Christian is the first consideration but beyond that, being suitable for your "uniqueness" is another consideration. It is unarguable that a believer cannot … Continue reading SUITABILITY!!! (Key To Discovering The Right Marriage Partner)
- Bimbo Animashaun Three statements that must not be lacking in every relationship: (1)I Love You. (2)I'm Sorry. (3)Thank You. They cement every viable and thriving marital relationship. They show LOVE, HUMILITY and GRATITUDE. Don't be too SHY to say "I LOVE YOU"; don't be too PROUD to say "I'M SORRY" and don't be too … Continue reading LOVE, APOLOGY AND GRATITUDE!!! (Vital Ingredients That Make Your Marriage Sizzle)
- Bimbo Animashaun Good morning Beloved. Today we'll continue the series of teaching on the topic, "MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE?". For the want of space, constraints of time and so as not to belabour the point, I will not bother to go over some points that have been strongly emphasized in the Part One of this … Continue reading MARRIAGE OR MIRAGE? Part Two
Some people who come for counseling, immediately they come in, they would start saying 'Apostle this room is nice, you have wine' and all of that, l am afraid that you will never be my friend, l don't trust you in anyway whatsoever. Peter was like that, he said Jesus you will not wash my … Continue reading DESTINY RELATIONSHIPS -Apostle Joshua Selman
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Relationships don't build themselves in life and ministry; you make conscious, concerted and deliberate efforts to build them. If you're not INTENTIONAL with building ministry and destiny relationships, they will go into extinction. You see, in ministry, if you don't SERVICE relationships, they will be SEVERED. God will bring destiny relationships … Continue reading BUILD RELATIONSHIPS “INTENTIONALLY”
- Bimbo Animashaun Oftentimes, I hear some people say, "I can't marry So-and-so because we're not compatible". Yet some other people suggest, "If two of you are compatible, then that means one of you is unnecessary". But truth is that such statements are not always ABSOLUTE; they're mostly RELATIVE. The point remains that FOR ANY … Continue reading THE “COMPATIBILITY” QUESTION!!! (Why Marriages Fail And The Way out)
-Pastor Bimbo Animashaun You're not beautiful because your husband says you're beautiful. You're not handsome because your wife says you're handsome. You're handsome or beautiful because God says so. What your spouse says is a CONFIRMATION; not a VALIDATION, and it's pretty good for couples to exchange love language with each other. It is GOOD, … Continue reading OF “VALIDATION” AND “CONFIRMATION” IN MARRIAGE!!! (Frank Talk)
(For Men And The Women Who Love Them) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun DON'T BE A BORING HUSBAND. Being romantic with your "wife" does not spoil your holiness. In marriage, it is not every time that you put up a serious face to discuss matters. Crack jokes and play with your wife. Research has shown that … Continue reading OF “ROMANCE” AND THE BOOK OF “ROMANS” – Part One
The leading of the Spirit is always consistent with the character of God. The Holy Spirit cannot tell you something that contradicts the nature and character of God, because They're One - 1 John.5:7. When it comes to divine leading in the choice of your marriage partner, there's no big deal about it. There's no … Continue reading HOW GOD LEADS YOU TO YOUR MARRIAGE PARTNER!!!
- P. Daniel Olawande God in His infinite wisdom has programmed destiny in a way that life thrives on relationships, but in His infinite wisdom, He has also designed it that we are unique and different. In marital relationships, the reality is that unlike attracts, sanguine might not likely marry another sanguine else the house … Continue reading WHY SOME RELATIONSHIPS DON’T LAST!
P. Daniel Olawande Dear bae, how are you, I am missing you, I enjoyed our last conversation about purity. But I need to draw your attention to another thing as we prepare for this journey. I know you know that I am a man of fire, I love prayer and fasting but I have a … Continue reading LETTER FROM BOO TO BAE PART 2
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Marriage is not an end in itself; it is a means to an end. The importance of marriage should not be exaggerated; it should be in sync with the design of its Architect i.e. God Almighty. Sometimes the way some people go about the subject of marriage leaves us with the … Continue reading PURPOSE IS SUPERIOR TO MARRIAGE!!! (Going For The High Stakes On The Marital Journey)