Marriage is not a trivial matter before God! It has its Root in Heaven. It is the First Institution established by God and the Devil feared a Godly Marriage. That was why the Devil struck heavily the moment GOD brought in the Union of Husband and Wife in the Garden of Eden. God is so … Continue reading MARRIAGE IS DIVINELY ORDAINED AND IT IS DIVINELY MYSTERIOUS!
Never let People Affect your Walk with Go
1. Never let the way people treat you at a Church make you turn against God. Many have stopped fellowship with other Christians, worse still have stopped their private fellowship and walk with God because they were hurt by people they trusted. Don't give people that much power. 2. You probably didn't know the people … Continue reading Never let People Affect your Walk with Go
THE “LONGEVITY” OF MINISTERIAL RELATIONSHIPS!!!
(The Tags, Labels, Cautions, Precautions, Purposes, Principles, Protocols And The Way Forward) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Older ministers in this country and across the globe can boast of ministry relationships that have been stable for at least 40 years or more. Some young ministers cannot boast of a stable ministerial relationship of 5 years. Now … Continue reading THE “LONGEVITY” OF MINISTERIAL RELATIONSHIPS!!!
BOOK REVIEW: THINGS I WISH I’D KNOWN BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED (PART TWO)
Happy homes were build by imperfect individuals who acknowledged and work on their differences. Most times in Marriage, couples don't agree because they don't have different opinions about a particular issues, neither does their differences based on background has dissappear, it is the function of Experience and knowledge that one have to consider the other … Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: THINGS I WISH I’D KNOWN BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED (PART TWO)
“SISTERS AND BROTHERS, MARK THIS DOWN! “
Ephesians 5:22-24 NKJV  Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.  For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.  Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to … Continue reading “SISTERS AND BROTHERS, MARK THIS DOWN! “
DEVELOP THE SKILL OF HUMAN RELATIONS!!!
(Key To Managing Destiny Relationships) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun The greatest undoing that many ministers have caused themselves is that they trivialize destiny relationships. If you don't know how to handle destiny relationships, whether on the vertical plane or on the horizontal plane, there will be a lot of gaps in your life. It is … Continue reading DEVELOP THE SKILL OF HUMAN RELATIONS!!!
HOW TO TREAT YOUR WIFE:
●Don’t shout at your wife when you are talking. It really hurts her. (Proverbs 15:1) ●Do not speak evil of her to anyone. Your wife will become who you call her. (Gen. 2:19) ●Do not share her love or affection with another woman. It is called Adultery. (Matt. 5:28) ●Never compare your wife to another … Continue reading HOW TO TREAT YOUR WIFE:
Where Did I Come From?
In one of my meetings the Lord led me to answer life’s three biggest questions. They are: where did I come from, who am I, and where am I going. I have found that most people have never answered these questions satisfactorily. In this article I will not attempt to answer all three, but I … Continue reading Where Did I Come From?
DEAR GAP FILLERS,
After church on Sunday it was announced that all the men should wait behind to pray for 30 minutes, both the singles and the married men. Half way through the session I noticed a lady joined us, praying like crazy and speaking in tongues everywhere. Okay, to be honest, I got distracted there for a … Continue reading DEAR GAP FILLERS,
MARRIAGE DOES NOT NEED LOVE – Myles Munroe
A successful marriage has little to do with love. Love is not the qualification for marriage. Love is a dangerous thing. Love can make you think you can make it. Every divorce person was first in love with the person they divorce. So, don't tell me love keeps you together. Love does not guarantee success … Continue reading MARRIAGE DOES NOT NEED LOVE – Myles Munroe
“Polygamy is Actually Condemned in Scripture”- Sam Emadi
Despite its regular appearance in the Old Testament, polygamy is actually condemned in Scripture, according to Sam Emadi, author and senior editor at 9Marks, a church ministry resource organization. In an essay published at the theology website Desiring God on Tuesday titled, “Why Did God Allow Polygamy?,” Emadi wrote: “Among Israel’s patriarchs and kings, polygamy … Continue reading “Polygamy is Actually Condemned in Scripture”- Sam Emadi
VIBRANCY OF PRAYER EQUALS VIBRANCY OF RELATIONSHIP
Three by-products of prayer relationship -Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Jeremiah 33:3 CALLING AT THE ALTAR OF PRAYER Basically the altar of prayer is the altar of relationship between man and God. The place of prayer is the place where the relationship between man and God is serviced. In all relationships, the quality of communication is … Continue reading VIBRANCY OF PRAYER EQUALS VIBRANCY OF RELATIONSHIP
THE TEN COMMANDMENT OF MARRIAGE TO MEN
1. Don't have another woman apart from your wife. 2. Thou shall not speak evil about your wife to your family. 3. Remember the labour of your wife when you were poor. So when you're rich honour her. 4. Don't compare your wife to any woman even your mother. 5. Six days maximum shall thee … Continue reading THE TEN COMMANDMENT OF MARRIAGE TO MEN
A WORD FOR THE COUPLES
You can not still hold grudges against your husband or wife and still be praying for miracles for your ministry or business. You can not abandon your wife at home with your children and still expect God to favor you or perform miracles wherever you go. You can not pack out of the Master bedroom … Continue reading A WORD FOR THE COUPLES
HOW TO CULTIVATE YOUR WIFE!!!
(Frank Talk) - Pastor Bimbo Animashaun A great man tenders and nurtures his wife until her best is unleashed for the world to see. Women are like a garden. Whether that garden will be overgrown with weeds or made to produce fruits will be largely dependent on the discretionary power of the gardener (in this … Continue reading HOW TO CULTIVATE YOUR WIFE!!!
WANTED: Men who will Deepen their Walk with God
Wanted: Men who will Deepen their Walk with God Psalm 15:1-5 There is a pathway to walking with God called truth. Truth sets us free, truth guards our way, and truth opens us to commune with God. Every man who commits to the way of truth, starts down the Psalm 15 pathway into a close … Continue reading WANTED: Men who will Deepen their Walk with God
“ENTITLEMENT” DESTROYS RELATIONSHIPS!!!
Nothing destroys human relationships, especially in ministry like A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. A sense of entitlement puts pressure on you and triggers both insensitive and unreasonable expectations on the part of a minister. Here, the minister expects and demands much from people as A MATTER OF RIGHT, and if that expectation is not fulfilled, it … Continue reading “ENTITLEMENT” DESTROYS RELATIONSHIPS!!!
10 WAYS TO OVERCOME FORNICATION
Do you know that fornication is an addiction? Once you are addicted to fornication, breaking the yoke can be a big war within you. Have you been struggling with this addiction for a long period of time and really want to breakthrough? You can overcome it, try to follow the following tips: 1. Read and … Continue reading 10 WAYS TO OVERCOME FORNICATION
“God does not and cannot bless sin” The Pope Kicks against Blessing of Gay marriage
The Vatican doctrinal office has said that priests and other Catholic ministers will not be allowed to bless same-sex marriages, Reuters reports. The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), in a statement on Monday warned that it is not licit to bless same-sex marriage as marriages between men and women was a sacrament … Continue reading “God does not and cannot bless sin” The Pope Kicks against Blessing of Gay marriage
DON’T MARRY A “PERFECT” PERSON!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Don't marry a PERFECT person; marry a SINCERE person. It is better to marry someone who shows vulnerability than to marry someone who masks vulnerability. Truth is that in most recorded cases of successful marriages, couples have learnt to grow together amidst obvious personal differences while employing the mutual adjustment techniques … Continue reading DON’T MARRY A “PERFECT” PERSON!!!
FRANK TALK ON MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!! (A Word To Our Kingdom Sisters)
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun DEAR SISTER, please don't be offended at this short piece because it will surely do you good. Maintain an open heart to receive it because it's the word of the Lord. If you're born again; I mean you're grafted into Christ but you've been praying everlasting prayer all this while to … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!! (A Word To Our Kingdom Sisters)
‘YOU CANNOT BE IN MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS AND SAY YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED’ – Pastor Jerry Eze
They cannot be abusing you and you are still in that relationship, they cannot be slapping you and you are still in that relationship. They have not married you but the kind of SMS they send to you, it is somehow. They have not yet married you and they are treating you anyhow and you … Continue reading ‘YOU CANNOT BE IN MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS AND SAY YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED’ – Pastor Jerry Eze
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What If My Spouse Won’t Let Me Go To Church?
Your desire to be an active member of a local church is good. It is a part of our new nature in Christ that gives us the desire to serve the Lord. But problems can arise in a home where one spouse wants to actively serve God and the other does not. It’s always difficult … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: What If My Spouse Won’t Let Me Go To Church?
MY WEDDING NIGHT
It was my wedding night. I was so tired, I needed a bath and a rest. We had danced so much my back was aching. My husband was beginning to have funny ideas. He was beaming like a new born baby. Well, I wouldn't blame him; any man in his position would not joke with … Continue reading MY WEDDING NIGHT
HOW TO HANDLE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE DEVOID OF “EMOTIONAL FEELINGS”!!!
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother and Sister in the Lord, it's important to realize that MARRIAGE IS A "BOND"; not a "BONDAGE". The issue of emotional feelings in marital relationships is one that can't be compromised. Marriage is not a CONSCRIPTION; it is a CONSENSUS. You need to be not only married but HAPPILY MARRIED. … Continue reading HOW TO HANDLE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE DEVOID OF “EMOTIONAL FEELINGS”!!!
FRANK TALK ON “MARITAL LOVE” – Part Two!!!
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun (For Christian Sisters) Dear Sister In Zion, It's important to understand the psychology of a man when it comes to marital feelings and affection. A man is not "MAJORLY" attracted to you in marriage by the FIRE that you carry but by the VIRTUE that you possess. Sometimes I see very … Continue reading FRANK TALK ON “MARITAL LOVE” – Part Two!!!
Bible Verses on Love and Marriage
Proverbs 10:12: Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Song of Solomon 2:16: I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 3:4: I have found the one whom my soul loves. John 15:12: My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Corinthians 16:14: Do … Continue reading Bible Verses on Love and Marriage
What you Don’t know about the word “FOR BETTER for WORSE” – MARRIAGE VOW
APOSTLE SULEMAN JUST CHANGED OUR WHOLE THINKING ABOUT "FOR BETTER for WORSE" - MARRIAGE VOW - If you are used to attending Nigeria weddings you will be familiar with many Marriage quotes like "for better for worse", "till death do us apart" and many quotes you can think of that are normally used in Nigeria … Continue reading What you Don’t know about the word “FOR BETTER for WORSE” – MARRIAGE VOW
SUITABILITY!!! (Key To Discovering The Right Marriage Partner)
- Bimbo Animashaun Dear Brother or Sister, the fact that someone is a "Christian" does not automatically mean that he or she is "suitable" for you as a marriage partner. Being a Christian is the first consideration but beyond that, being suitable for your "uniqueness" is another consideration. It is unarguable that a believer cannot … Continue reading SUITABILITY!!! (Key To Discovering The Right Marriage Partner)
LOVE, APOLOGY AND GRATITUDE!!! (Vital Ingredients That Make Your Marriage Sizzle)
- Bimbo Animashaun Three statements that must not be lacking in every relationship: (1)I Love You. (2)I'm Sorry. (3)Thank You. They cement every viable and thriving marital relationship. They show LOVE, HUMILITY and GRATITUDE. Don't be too SHY to say "I LOVE YOU"; don't be too PROUD to say "I'M SORRY" and don't be too … Continue reading LOVE, APOLOGY AND GRATITUDE!!! (Vital Ingredients That Make Your Marriage Sizzle)