You need capacity in different areas to become fit for all that God will have you do. You need Spiritual capacity, this is strength in your spirit man, it comes when you interact more not just with the things of God but with God. Your functionality in the spirit realm becomes stronger and sharper. You … Continue reading Areas you need Capacity – Pastor Femi Lazarus
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun The true test of your spiritual strength is your ability to bear the infirmity of the weak. The true mark of spiritual strength is not control, intimidation or subjugation but meekness, brokenness and forbearance. In your daily engagement and interaction with life, you will meet people who are feeble in the … Continue reading THE TRUE MARK OF SPIRITUAL STRENGTH!!!
"2 Kings 5:24-27 NKJV  When he came to the citadel, he took them from their hand, and stored them away in the house; then he let the men go, and they departed. <!-- -->  Now he went in and stood before his master. Elisha said to him, "Where did you go, Gehazi?" And … Continue reading “SPIRITUAL COLOSSAL COLLATERAL WASTAGE”
- Pastor Bimbo Animashaun Personally, I don't subscribe to cursing spiritual children or anyone at all because that's not "my ministry", and that's not "our ministry" as bond servants of our Lord Jesus Christ. God never sent anyone to curse spiritual children; He sent us to bless and to build. There's no where in Scriptures … Continue reading DON’T CURSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN!!!
1.Fear 2.Lust 3 Pride 4 Jealousy 5 unforgiveness 6 Sleep during devotion time 7 Loss of interest in things of God 8 Strong desire for vanity 9 Loss of empathy and sympathy 10 Selfishness 11 Lack of Boldness to preach the Gospel of Truth QN: Are you experiencing any of those ? NB: There is … Continue reading 11 COMMON SYMPTOMS OF SPIRITUAL DRYNESS
Good day dearly beloved, it’s another exciting day to learn some few things at the feet of Jesus, yesterday we were able to dive deeper into accountability and we were able to conclude that covering is very critical and important in our journey with destiny fulfillment, God is not a user but a maker.Today we … Continue reading WHAT IS THE SECRET OF THIS GRACE? PART 4
Some people are victim of bad spiritual deposit which has been the reason for perpetual delay and disappointment against their destiny. Bad spiritual deposit comes through eating in the dream, having sex in the dream, breastfeeding in the dream, swimming in the dream, exchange of wear,e.t.c. Having sex in the dream represent a soul tie … Continue reading BAD SPIRITUAL DEPOSIT
We need to be continually charged on the inside by the Holy Spirit in order to accomplish God’s will in the earth. Experiencing victory in the Christian life belongs to those who discover the infilling of the Holy Spirit is not just a one-time event, but a constant necessity. Ephesians 5:17-21 says, “Don’t act thoughtlessly, … Continue reading QUESTION OF THE DAY: How can I get a spiritual boost?
Annie Keaney Have you ever wondered why angels show up when they do? We take a closer look into why angels show up and what kind of relationship we have with them. Did you realize there are hundreds of accounts given in the Bible of people’s encounters with angels? From Adam and Eve in the … Continue reading When Do Angels Show Up? Find Out!
- Kingsword Onyedikachi Amadi If you check the history of sinners, you will find out that the sinners in our time are the most unfortunate generation of sinners that there has been. We ought to be pitied. The people that sinned against God in the 90s had more chances of repentance than us. They had … Continue reading THE RAPISTS IN THE 80s AND 90s SENT THIS MESSAGE TO THEIR 21st CENTURY SUCCESSORS
- Lesson From The Life Of Bishop Timothy - Timeless Instructions For The Young Minister - Unveiling The New Testament Model By Pastor Bimbo Animashaun I want to tell you the story of a man; Timothy is his name. Great man of God!!! A young man who was outstandingly outstanding by all indices and parameters … Continue reading THE UNBEATABLE ROLE OF SPIRITUAL FATHERS!!!
- Kingsword Onyedikachi Amadi She has a good voice, She is very beautiful, She is good but she is making Demons dance. Whenever she is singing, she will make even neighbouring evil spirits to dance but can not banish them. Tell Monalisa that we love her songs and we love her voice but the problem … Continue reading IF YOU SEE MONALISA, TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER BUT LET HER GO AND LOOK FOR FIRE
(KJV) If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. UNFIT AdjectiveWhen something or someone does not have the necessary quality or standard to meet a particular purpose.(of a person) not in good physical condition, typically as a result of failure to take regular exercise.Proverbs 24:10 (selected translations)(AMP) If you are slack … Continue reading Day3 Peniel 20 Spiritual Fitness – Femi Olaiya
The Author noted that there is a need to understand that the world and the body of Christ is in need of members who are spiritually mature. All of us begin as spiritual babes in Christ when we are born again. But God doesn’t intend for us to stay that way. God desires for us … Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: Growing Up, Spiritually – Kenneth E. Hagin
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. Prayer is a form of communication between man and God. There is a place of asking and there is place of receiving, so if you don’t ask you can’t receive. But the most interesting part is that … Continue reading [INTENSITY: Morning Chrage] What you Need to Know About PRAYER. [Part One]